Certification today speaks about safety, that products meet all accepted standards and are safe for life and health of people. In modern realities, consumers are increasingly paying attention not only to the label and composition of products, but also to the accompanying documents that are responsible for the safety of purchased products.
It is no secret that penalties are provided for the absence of properly issued and registered permits:
Administrative fines up to 1 million rubles;
Suspension of the company's activities;
The confiscation of the goods
By contacting CTIG You get:
Prompt processing and registration of documents;
Advisory support at all stages of cooperation;
We do not impose unnecessary documents for registration, additional services;
We don't take on a job that we can't do a priori;
The cost of work during its execution does not change, we rigidly fix the cost before the start of execution;
Highly professional specialists of our company are ready to solve the most difficult tasks and always achieve their goals;
We offer an individual approach to each client;
We simplify the process of getting the document as much as possible for You and take all the difficulties on our own.
For our clients, the procedure for obtaining documents looks like this:
1. Call our specialists or leave a request on the site;
2. Specialists calculate the cost and terms of registration;
3. Collect the necessary documents;
4. We prepare all applications, documentation, and send you mock-UPS of documents for confirmation;
5. we Register permits on the website of the Federal accreditation service, as well as in relevant ministries and departments;
6. we Send you an official document.